Notable Past Lives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Someone Else's Yesterday by Jeffrey Keene

JessicaJewett
    JessicaJewett
    The Quiet Type

Mood Today : Thoughtful.

Someone Else's Yesterday by Jeffrey Keene Empty Someone Else's Yesterday by Jeffrey Keene

Post  JessicaJewett Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:12 pm

I really recommend this book to those of us who have gone through the discovery that we were notable figures in our past lives. The book tells the story of how he came to realize that he had lived a life during the nineteenth century as Confederate General John B. Gordon. He talks about the different ways to establish evidence but more importantly, he teaches how to use past lives to deepen love toward others and humanity in general. It's a great book that shows a compelling case and shows what's really important in life. The book completely changed how I thought of my own case. I used to think of reincarnation as something to hide, something shameful, but reading that book gave me the confidence to tell my own story.
    Cherubino
    Cherubino
    Admin

Someone Else's Yesterday by Jeffrey Keene Empty Re: Someone Else's Yesterday by Jeffrey Keene

Post  Cherubino Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:24 am

I've read this book and it really is astounding. I have it in the sidebar of the NPL webblog.

Thanks Jessica!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am