Notable Past Lives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet?

Cherubino
    Cherubino
    Admin

The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet? Empty The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet?

Post  Cherubino Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:18 pm

Some say it began in 1997, while others say it doesn't start until 2012 or 2015. What are your thoughts?
    peter
    peter
    Active Poster

The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet? Empty Re: The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet?

Post  peter Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Funny you should ask. I have a neat and well informed take on this question in one of my astrology books. If I can find it, I'll share it.
    Cherubino
    Cherubino
    Admin

The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet? Empty Re: The Age of Aquarius - Are We There Yet?

Post  Cherubino Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Please do! Very Happy
    peter
    peter
    Active Poster

Post  peter Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Well drat. All the books I checked are pretty pragmatic and not one gives an individual date, and they're all decades old to boot.

We've plainly been on the cusp of it since at least the 1700's though. Enlightenment, human rights and electricity are plainly NOT Piscean and now the electricity-based internet has caused and is still causing the biggest social revolution since the printing press as well as creating a world society and culture without bothering with a world government. And thanks to my dear "mentor" I've been sitting right on the front row since it began. Sad

Oh, here it is. Try here. http://www.neptunecafe.com/aquarius.html. It's the last paragraph of Saturn and Neptune Shape Global Village from NewsScope November 7, 2005. Michael OReilly is about the best political astrologer I've ever encountered. He never ceases to amaze me. I'm going to check a couple of other books to see if I can find anything else. If you browse for books, try anything by Nicholas Campion or Alan Oken. They're both quite knowlegable.

Oken's "Complete Astrology" has an entire chapter on "Religion on the Cusp" which is pretty interesting. He also suggested (in 1976 ) that oil is a Piscean fuel so the Aquarian age will be defined initially by the quest for and development of new energy sources. That's looking an awful lot like a true prophecy IMHO...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 am