Notable Past Lives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Past Lives, Present Miracles by Denise Linn

rednellie
    rednellie
    The Quiet Type

Past Lives, Present Miracles by Denise Linn Empty Past Lives, Present Miracles by Denise Linn

Post  rednellie Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:51 am

If you are just starting out in discovering your past lives, I cannot recommend this book enough. Denise has a questionnaire in this book that is several pages long that will help the reader figure out what resonances they have with certain time periods,occupations, general interests, etc. That will help give you pointers on where to concentrate your past life explorations. I had used a similar technique through the Past Life Exploration group on Yahoo Groups and found that paying attention to the resonances really helped to jog some memories. cat
    Susanna
    Susanna
    Active Poster

Past Lives, Present Miracles by Denise Linn Empty Re: Past Lives, Present Miracles by Denise Linn

Post  Susanna Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 am

Resonances were some of my biggest clues early on to my famous past life. Those later pointed to more vivid memories. I'm going to have to see if I can't find this book. Thanks, Nellie! Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:07 am