Notable Past Lives

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello from the general's wife

JessicaJewett
    JessicaJewett
    The Quiet Type

Mood Today : Thoughtful.

Hello from the general's wife Empty Hello from the general's wife

Post  JessicaJewett Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:39 pm

Well, here I am by invitation of Susanna. I wasn't sure where to post my first hello but the tea room certainly appealed to my Victorian sensibilities so I came here. I think a few of you already know me (waves hello to rednellie!) but for those who don't, I'm Jessica and I live in Tennessee until Wednesday anyhow. I'm getting ready to move to Atlanta next week. I'm 27 and I have been going through spontaneous past life memories since about 1985 or 1986. I have a few notable past lives but I feel that fame is relative. Outside of the Civil War enthusiast community, nobody would know my former name of Fanny Chamberlain. Outside of people interested in Elizabethan England, nobody would no my former name of Amy Dudley. I'm not sure if I'm as "notable" as other past life cases I know, some lovely people that I call friends. Are we allowed to pass around the link here or is this a private place? Looking forward to talking to all of you Smile
    Susanna
    Susanna
    Active Poster

Hello from the general's wife Empty Re: Hello from the general's wife

Post  Susanna Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:49 am

Welcome, Jessica! We are honored to have you, and by all means, pass the word about us! Smile
    peter
    peter
    Active Poster

Hello from the general's wife Empty I was wondering...

Post  peter Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:50 am

Hi Jessica,

I hope your move to Atlanta was easy. Atlanta is really nice up to a point. Be sure and check out the student life at Emory. Back in my yute, I actually attended a lecture given by Mahatma Gandhi's personal secretary there. I was VERY impressed at the time. I don't know what you're into, but the High Art Museum used to have one of the finest collections of decorative porcelain I've ever seen or heard tell of. :-)

I'm fascinated by the Elizabethans. I'd love to hear more about your understanding and impressions of your life in that era if you feel comfortable sharing it. As Mrs. Dudley, you are at the center (centre?) of one of the more interesting mysteries of history.

Peter

Sponsored content

Hello from the general's wife Empty Re: Hello from the general's wife

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 am